Kingdom Hearts: Forget Me Not
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Think Bubble

2 posters

Go down

Think Bubble Empty Think Bubble

Post by Sunshine Fri May 05, 2017 11:10 am

Hey!

So I thought to help separate ourselves from the other stories, we could have "Forgotten" instead of "Heartless" or "Nobodies". So, "Forget Me Not" just naturally came together and I thought it felt very KH-esqe. But, if you wanna change it, I won't be kingdom-heartbroken. lololol

Anyways, here's the picture that inspired the idea. I'll probably throw it into photoshop and grey it out a bit.. I like the contrast of Light and Dark in KH and I think it fits our personal preferences when it comes to stories/writing.
Spoiler:

As far as a main character goes.. you'd be surprised how hard it is to find a cool looking OC male lol. They all look lame. So here's all I managed to find that wasn't Sora or anyone from a main game.

Spoiler:

I personally think that he looks kinda like Vincent, and I like that other picture I sent you, the one you said looked like Harmony? I mean.. I wouldn't be opposed to transferring those characters into an additional KH setting, since we like those characters so much. Or even something that's a sort of mirror of those characters. But if you wanna make OC's, I'm totally okay with that Very Happy

I just figured since we thought it'd be cool to have our own version of the Seven Deadly Sins be the baddies it sorta made sense to have V&H, too. Speaking of the SDS, I kinda figured it might make sense, and save us a bit of effort, if we just translated our original "Earthrealm" idea to this story. I could see my character go down a path that he doesn't see as dark/evil but it slowly corrupts him over time because he's focused on saving his friends/your character. Then your character sort of caught in the crossfire as she tries to save him, maybe even dies in the process since I know you love murdering your creations, and has to  remind him of why he's trying to gain the power or whatever to begin with. Oh, shit. Bam. "Forget Me Not". Light vs Dark translates to Angels and Demons pretty well, too. At least the symbolism is the same, we can just modify some stuff to make it seem more fitting to KH.

Anyways, what're you thinking so far?

Sunshine
Admin

https://kh-forgetmenot.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Think Bubble Empty Re: Think Bubble

Post by Sunshine Fri May 05, 2017 1:55 pm

"Days Remembered" is also a solid name. Or it could be the name of your characters keyblade or something. You're all spacey looking -- figured that could be inspiration for something. Anyways, I'll let you have a chance to respond.

Sunshine
Admin

https://kh-forgetmenot.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Raindrop Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:07 pm

I love the name, it's spot on! Forgotten is way in line for the whole KH world too, very similar to Nobodies and etc and just sounds all very similar and in the same kind of theme.

I've actually managed to find a number of females OC's so I have a few to fall back on fortunately; I'll keep a look out for any male ones to try and help you out though lol. I most often use deviantART to find character reference pics but sometimes just a google image search will help me out when I'm really struggling. I'd also suggest photobucket which I used to use a lot but I have no idea how to use it anymore as it changed a looong time ago from what I was then used to.

Now that we're implementing the Sins into our Knights story it kinda feels like we're using that theme a bit too much if we're also putting them in this story. I just don't wanna risk getting sick of it, lol. But if you're set on it I'm sure we can think of a way to drastically change it to fit this setting.

*i do love murdering my creations*

*.. or i mean, hurting them a lot*

I'm always keen for a 'darkness corrupting the good in someone' theme. Thats why I've always been drawn towards the angels v. demons idea. So yeah, if we don't do the sins then we could have angels vs the Nobodies maybe.

Raindrop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum